Effective Date: 18 May 2020
Please read these Terms of Service (“TOS”) carefully before using our website and services provided by juble.io. By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by these TOS.
- Use of Service: You may use our website and services for lawful purposes only. You agree not to engage in any activity that violates applicable laws, infringes upon the rights of others, or interferes with the operation or security of our website.
- Intellectual Property: All content and materials available on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, are the property of juble.io and protected by applicable intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, modify, distribute, or republish any content from our website without our prior written consent.
- Limitation of Liability: We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information on our website. However, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the information. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of our website or services.
- Third-Party Links: Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by juble.io. We have no control over the content, privacy policies, or practices of these third-party sites and are not responsible for their actions. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk, and you should review their terms and policies before interacting with them.
- Termination: We reserve the right to terminate or suspend access to our website and services, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to a breach of these TOS. Upon termination, your right to use our website and services will immediately cease.
- Governing Law: These TOS shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Jurisdiction]. Any legal action arising out of or relating to these TOS shall be filed exclusively in the courts located in [Jurisdiction], and you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
- Changes to Terms of Service: We may update these TOS from time to time to reflect changes in our services and business practices. We will notify you of any significant changes by posting the updated TOS on our website. It is your responsibility to review this page periodically for any updates.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these TOS, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.